Monday, March 17, 2008
Green Day
Since the motif on this site looks Irish, I figured a comment on St. Patrick's Day would be appropriate. Jane's preschool teacher made the day memorable for her. Apparently there was some sort of potion at the school that would turn the tallest person's feet green. It worked. Today we also compiled a book. Kevin Henkes book "Chrysanthemum" is one of Jane's favorites so we took the first seven pages or so and created our own version titled "Jane." We couldn't adapt the whole book because I don't want to traumatize Jane as she is already not sure she is going to want to go to kindergarten next year. Today she said that she would like to be a baby again and wondered if I could arrange that. She even offered to get back into my tummy. How thoughtful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment