My mother-in-law says that one of the most wonderful sounds in the world is bottles sealing as you are laying in bed after a long day of canning. I have to say that even though it is lots of work, I love to see full bottles and to know that we could probably survive for a few months without going to the store if we had to. Anyone need salsa? My sister let me in on a secret for doing it quick so we did A LOT!
Wow! You're amazing Maria! That all looks so great! My store bought cans sitting in the cupboards just don't even come close to comparing!!
ReplyDeleteThat is amazing. Good for you. I did canning before I had kids and I hope to do it again, but haven't figured out how with little ones. That is awesome!
ReplyDeleteThey are gorgeous!!! We did peaches this week and are going to do grape juice tomorrow. I also LOVE the little sealing sound:)
ReplyDeleteI just wish mine were as organized as yours:)
ReplyDeleteI'll take an order of pears and salsa!
ReplyDeleteIf I come visit will you teach me how to bottle fruit and salsa??
What is the secret for the salsa?
ReplyDelete